Sunday, November 20, 2016

How Great is YOUR God?


How great is YOUR God?

My God is great. My God is Able. My God can do anything. My God is not limited.

How great is YOUR god?

There is not a war He hasn't won:

Psalms 24:8
“Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.”


God is the author of power. All power is His:

Psalms 62:11
“God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.”


God is limitless:

Psalms 147:5
“Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.”


Nothing is too hard for Him:

Genesis 18:14
“Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.”

Jeremiah 32:17
“Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:”

Jeremiah 32:27
“Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?”



God fulfills all of His promises:

Romans 4:21
“And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.”


Nothing is impossible for God:

Luke 1:37
“For with God nothing shall be impossible.”

Mark 10:27
“And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.”


God is ABLE:

2 Corinthians 9:8
“And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:”

Ephesians 3:20
“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,”


And the power that works in us? We call it FAITH!

Matthew 21:22 - And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Matthew 17:20
“And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”

Matthew 21:21
“Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.”


Matthew 9:22, Matthew 9:29, Matthew 15:28

Lord, I am finite. No matter how much I praise You, O Lord, it isn't near enough for all that You are. I cannot begin to give You the glory that You deserve, even for only what You have done for me. You are GREAT! O God! And, that description is not great enough. Please continue to be all that You are. I love You, Lord. In Jesus' Holy Name I pray, Amen!



If this has inspired you, please share it!




No comments:

Post a Comment