Thursday, March 12, 2015

John 6:44 -- No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

What this means is that if you have been saved, then the ONLY reason you are saved is because God looked down and said, "I want you with me", specifically. He as much as pointed His finger at you and said, "HER" or "HIM".

I rejoice in my spirit to know that HE chose ME.

If you have been presented with the gospel of Jesus Christ, and if you have had the opportunity to make that choice, whether or not you made the right one, know this: God has chosen you. It's still up to you whether you accept the invitation.

How can you NOT? THE GOD of ALL CREATION has invited you to the marriage supper of the Lamb...are you really going to say no?

No comments:

Post a Comment