Monday, December 14, 2015

Leaning on Jesus




One of the things I like about my church is that we are real people. We have real lives,, real problems, real sins to deal with. We are, in fact, so busy with our own sins, we just don't have time to point someone else's out.

Jesus said:

Matthew 11
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.


We have learned that the only solution to our problems is Jesus, and His teachings. And, in following in His footsteps, we love one another genuinely, and without condition. This does not mean that we condone the sins of others, or ourselves. Rather, we try to lovingly guide others to the feet of Jesus, where they can find the solution to their problems.

If your church isn't preaching Jesus, or pointing to the one who is the true way, truth and life, then it is lacking, and I urge you to find one that does

No comments:

Post a Comment