Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Jesus Knocked at My Door Today...

Revelation 3:20
“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”


LOL...Jesus just knocked on my door. Don't laugh. It's true.

I heard the knock, then I went and answered it. A neighbor handed me a sack with a dozen eggs, 5 cans of vegetables, and some peanut brittle. He said, "A lady is handing out groceries. She's over there (pointing) in the red car. She said to give these to everyone who needs it. I don't know if you need it, but you answered your door." LOL

Isn't that just like Jesus? ("...but you answered your door.")

I told him, "Thank you! What I can't use I'll definitely give to someone who can!" I never turn down free food, especially if it's random.

Matthew 25:40
“And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.”


This just goes to prove that when you are willing to be the hands and feet of Jesus, Jesus provides!

Approximately five minutes after I posted this, I received another knock at my door. This time it was an older lady. She handed me a gigantic frozen turkey! I exclaimed, "OMG! Thank you SO MUCH!" Then, I called my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment