Thursday, December 3, 2020

You Know Better Than I

Read Genesis Chapter 39
Genesis Chapter 39:

2 And the LORD was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian.

3 And his master saw that the LORD was with him, and that the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand.

Is the Lord with you?

Does everything you touch prosper? Are you blessed beyond measure no matter what situation you find yourself in?

Genesis Chapter 39:

21 But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.

22 And the keeper of the prison committed to Joseph's hand all the prisoners that were in the prison; and whatsoever they did there, he was the doer of it.

23 The keeper of the prison looked not to any thing that was under his hand; because the LORD was with him, and that which he did, the LORD made it to prosper.

Are you trustworthy?

Are you honest in your dealings?

Are you respected by those who rule over you for your thus diligence and loyalty?

Ask yourself this: Did Joseph ever complain about where he ended up? Or, did he, instead, seek to make the best of a bad situation? Did he honor God, in spite of where he was as opposed to where he wanted to be? Or, did he have faith that there had to be a reason for everything and act accordingly?

Lord, I want to be like Joseph in Your eyes. I want all I touch to prosper. I want to be blessed, and to bless those who's lives I touch and am a part of, whether I want to be or not. Teach me to make the best of any situation, good or bad. Show me how to be the ambassador for You that You would have me to be!
In Jesus' Holy Name I pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment