Monday, December 7, 2020

God's Promises about Giving

Do you give often?

How much do you give when you do?

Why do you give?

How does God want you to give?

Are you giving how God wants you to give? To WHO God wants you to give?

Rick Warren, author of "Purpose Driven Life" teaches a series (included at the bottom of this post) on giving, and why it is necessary, and what God promises to those who do it.

I was listening to this and I remembered a time when God kept his promise to me one Sunday at church. I was behind on my rent. It was an odd number that I was behind on in the dollar amount. The church did a love offering for me that day (unexpected) and when I received it, it turned out the EXACT amount I needed!

THAT WAS GOD!

God's Promises about Giving - Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment