Thursday, June 16, 2016

Giving it to Jesus


Matthew 11
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.


I have finally got through to my roommate. I think. She has decided to follow my lead and give it all to God. She's started listening to Christian music. She went to church (across the street) Wednesday night. By herself. She's counting her blessings.

And, she seems to be much happier at the moment.

She seems to be looking forward to whatever is coming instead of dreading the next moment.

I told her, "See. I told you so. But, just wait until He REALLY starts blessing you! You ain't seen NOTHIN' yet."

Pray for her. I am praying that she sees this through until He starts speaking to her like He does me. I am praying that she gets a taste of what I have experienced and that she decides that it is worth it to keep living for Him.

She's already halfway there. She made the decision.

Today on Facebook, she posted this:

Today I was blessed in a few different ways. And I have had one of the best days anyone could ask for. I changed my music to Christian and boy what a huge difference in my attitude today. And for first time in a very long time I actually wore a real smile not a painted on smile just for looks thing. I am really happy. Thought for the night. Every day no matter how dark and grey or even how bad your day is always remember your a blessed and loved person. Thank you Father for another day and I pray for all the sick and all the many needs in this country and Father remind me every night of my many blessing and make me more Like you. Night Facebook. Angels watching over each of you

No comments:

Post a Comment