Monday, August 31, 2015

Proverbs 3:9,10 - Give, The Lord Knows Your Needs

Proverbs 3:

9 Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:

10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.


I struggled with whether or not to tell you guys about this. But, it's on my heart and I have to share it.

You guys know that I am struggling financially with old debts, and that my food situation hasn't been exactly flourishing...(But, don't worry, God has provided and I have not done without at all). You also know if you are a FB personal friend that I have been working two jobs for some time, and have recently been placed back to the one job -- with a raise to make up for the money I'll be losing from not working two jobs...(Yes, Praise God, He has provided again!)

Yesterday, I took money out to give to the Hinson's and to my church for the first time in a long time. I needed that money, but I am so tired of not being able to give. The amount is not important. The point is, I really didn't have it to give, because of my tight budget. I did have a little extra, due to having an extra paycheck coming up in October, but when you are in debt, it is never yours to spend.

I chose to trust, still, that God will provide. He always has.

Last night, at church, a church member approached me and handed me some money. The exact amount that I gave to the church earlier that day. She said, "I just feel like I should give you this." I tried to refuse it, but she wouldn't let me. Then I stated I would use it toward God Inspires.

I wanted to share this, because it is a testimony that whatever you give to God, know this: God knows your needs. And, God ALWAYS provides. He will give back to you more than you can imagine in blessings to meet your needs for the day. Have faith. Believe.

It was a message for me, and it was received graciously.

Thank you, Jesus! (and thank you, to that faithful member!)

No comments:

Post a Comment