Monday, January 14, 2019

Strong Enough


Sometimes in life, everyone goes through things that seem like God is so far away. Everyone always wonders why bad things happen to good people. Things you think couldn't ever happen to you, you find yourself face to face with and you struggle with your faith, your emotions and your ability to be strong in the face of Satan's attacks.

I've had days like that in the past. I am going through one now...for the past few days.

My way of enduring it is to remember that God has always had a way of making lemonade out of lemons. That's His specialty, as a matter of fact. I just have to keep looking for the blessings, the lessons, and what is before me that He has for me to do and accomplish without drowning in my own self-pity or the horror of a situation.

The prayers of a righteous man availeth much, says the Word.

I've seen that, too, just in the last few days.

God never promised us there wouldn't be mountains, valleys, storms and disappointment. He just promised to be there with us, and to be our vengeance and our strength.

Praise God. I praise God that things could be so much worse right now than they are, and I praise God that He has a heart for children.

Luke 17:2
“It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.”




No comments:

Post a Comment