Thursday, April 23, 2015

Make the "I will pray" commitment


On April 28, the Supreme Court will hear oral arguments for and against redefining marriage in America. The very institution of God's design for marriage as only between one man and one woman is on trial.

As hard as it is to believe, nine people will decide if our nation will honor God and obey Him, or turn its back on the most fundamental building block of society and on God himself.

This will be the most important decision in the history of America.

I don’t have to tell you, the consequences this decision could have on people of faith is staggering. As you know, private business owners have already come under great pressure to surrender their religious liberty and provide services to same-sex marriages. It would only be a matter of time before pastors and churches would be coerced to do the same.

As Christians, we know that prayer has changed the hearts of leaders and the course of nations. Never before has the need to pray been so critical to the future of our country.

Sign the I Will Pray pledge right now and let us know you will be praying with us.

Join me and millions of others in prayer, starting today.

Let me know you will sincerely and fervently pray that God will move in the hearts of the members of the United States Supreme Court by signing the I Will Pray pledge.

We (The American Family Association) have provided sample prayers for you to use, along with a pastor's sermon outline and a Sunday School lesson plan to encourage others to pray.

Please, please consider sharing this to your Facebook page and forwarding to your friends.

For a time such as this…

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (II Chron. 7:14)

Sign the Petition!

No comments:

Post a Comment