Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I Can Move Mountains...

Matthew 17:20
“And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”


This is the story of my life. Just a little bit of faith from me has opened up doors I never thought were possible in my life.

The truth is, those doors never would have opened if I hadn't had the faith to expect them to.

I was so busy, in my younger years, beating on the brick wall and cursing my bloody fists for it, that I forgot to walk around the building to find the door. The Lord has taught me to have the patience to look before I panic.

Today, if I don't find the door on the other side of the building, I look over it, and under it, too. I've learned that if there is not a door, there might be a window.

I've climbed through a lot of windows during the past few years.

I think the Good Lord likes people who will do anything to get in to be where He's at.



No comments:

Post a Comment