Thursday, September 24, 2015

Is God Calling You?





Is God calling you? Have you felt the urge to "get involved" with a local ministry? If you have, then NOW is the time. Don't let the Spirit pass you by for someone else who will do what He has called YOU to do.

Remember, God doesn't call the qualified. He qualifies the Called. He will give you all you need in order to effectively minister to others.

In the desert, when He called Moses, Moses argued with him, "I can't do what you are asking me to do. I've been cast out, I can't speak in front of others because I stutter and stammer...please call someone else!"

God told him, "Who created your mouth? I will BE WITH your mouth. Now GO!"

I remember reading that for the first time when I was 8 years old. I couldn't help but laugh at Moses. After all, God WAS God. Who was HE to say no to GOD?

And, who are YOU to say no to GOD?

Go. God will be your hands, your feet, your mouth, and anything else you need.

Exodus Chapter 4:

11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

12 Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.

No comments:

Post a Comment