Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Forgiven

=====
How to build a website
=====

I've spent last night watching a movie called "Forgiven". If you haven't seen it, I recommend it. It isn't the best quality movie, but the message is the best there is! And, it is set right here in my home town of Texarkana, Texas and the surrounding area!

I know I am forgiven, and I know I'm going to be with Jesus in the end. But, in my heart, I still feel so unworthy. I thank God for His Grace and Mercy, and for His son, who made a way for me to be with Him when my time comes. I Praise God that He's not going to see my sins when I get there, because the Blood of Jesus has covered my soul and made me righteous in His eyes!

You don't have to be perfect. You only have to be forgiven through Jesus!

I am not the judge of any man or woman when I say that if you have not received Christ as your Lord and Saviour, you WILL go to Hell. I didn't make that law. God did. And, it is not my job to condemn you for eternity. That is YOUR choice. Won't you make the right choice today?

Many of you who are reading this should be thankful that I am not the judge, jury or executioner. Left up to me, in my human mind and heart, the gavel would have already come down. But, Praise God, it is not I who am to make that call. And, truth be known, I think I'd rather see you raising your arms in Praise, standing right there beside me when we all get there, rather than be thrown into the hopelessness of Hell for eternity. If that ain't Jesus taking control of my spirit, I don't know what is!

I am praying for you all, and I love you -- because Jesus loves me that much.

John 3:
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment