Sunday, June 2, 2019

The Fool

Lord, I pray that those who question Your existence have their eyes opened to Your daily blessings and the miracles around them each day.

I don't want to be as the rich man in the synagogue who thanks You that I am not like them -- but I am no fool. But, I praise You that Your enemies will be brought low. And, I ask You to fill me with more of You, that I may share with those who don't seem to have enough of You.

Lord, I also praise You that when I fail, when I "tear up my witness" of You, that You are Gracious and Forgiving; that You understand that I am but a mere imperfect mortal human being who still has lessons to learn.

Teach me, O Lord, that I may know Your ways, and that I may not stray from the path that You have set me on.

In Jesus's Holy Name I pray, Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment