Saturday, November 21, 2015

I am thankful...

I am Thankful every day for everything God has given me. I am Thankful that every goal I have set, God has blessed my goings in and my goings out and made it possible for me to meet them. And, I am thankful that He continues to work in my life and prove Himself to be the Giving God He is.

He provides, sustains, and rewards. He fights my battles and opens doors. He teaches me and disciplines me. He speaks to me, and gives me the desire to listen.

I love my God. He is my refuge, my friend, my father, my husband, my physician and my provider.

One day a year is not enough to thank Him in!

1 Chronicles 16:
8 Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.
9 Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works.
10 Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment