Sunday, November 8, 2015

Detouring...

I know you have been waiting on the "Babe in Christ" continuance from last week. Unfortunately, God is leading me to put that on hold for the time being. There are issues that have popped up in the last couple of weeks that require much prayer and thought on my part, and needs to be addressed ASAP. I'm just waiting for the right words...the right time...and praying for God's guidance in this so I don't lose my head and make mistakes that my old self is prone to make.

I really am not comfortable with the responsibility of bringing these issues to light, but someone has to do it soon before more damage is done. So, please pray for me to be able to be bold, clear and loving, and that the "problem" gets settled and fixed without too much attention that causes others to get involved and become misguided in the process.

Thank you all for your patience. I don't know how long this is going to take, or even if it is "fixable", but I am called to try. I pray that it gets fixed before I even have the chance to step up...

No comments:

Post a Comment