Sunday, June 7, 2015

1st Bikers Church Update: David Markham and Truth Infusion



It is 9:16 PM on Saturday night. I just settled down for the night after a remarkable service of Praise and Worship at the 1st Bikers Church in Texarkana with David Markham and the Truth Infusion Band.

Remarkable isn't the best way to describe it. Awesome only begins to touch the description.

My Pastor, Matthew C. Butler, comes from a very annointed family. God has reached down and touched his mother, Glenda Davidson, and said, "You have been so faithful to me. I'm going to do more than heal your heart defect. You are going to live many more years than the doctors say you will. And, not only will I heal your heart, I will give a heart to your progeny, complete with the desire and the ability to reach even more than you see possible right now.

Your daughter will not only have musical talent, but she will marry a man who is gifted to get the message out both with his music and his voice, and your legacy will grow.

You will have sons who will have the musical ability to support you and to grow with you as you lead a budding congregation that I will bless greatly and give a testimony that will reach thousands for My Son's sake. And, one of them I will annoint to use with his voice, and to preach with humility and humor and passion and music a budding congregation that will connect with Me. And, that congregation will feed and grow into a mighty testimony and branch out and bud in ways that you are unable to imagine.

And, Glenda, what you will see in your lifetime is only the beginning, if they follow the example that you have given and continue to seek My face."

I am in awe of what God has done in my church, who He has used to do it, and the walking miracles and lives that have been changed because of it.
I Praise God that I am a part of it.

I love my church family, my pastor, his family, and -- most of all -- the God we serve



No comments:

Post a Comment